domingo, 6 de septiembre de 2009

Combustion in Cambodia











This summer I led a trip to Cambodia with Putney Student Travels. Not something I can sum up in the matter of minutes I am allotting to this blog entry, but I will try. Our journeys took us from Phnom Penh, to Kampung Chang, back to Phenom Penh, to Steung, and lastly to Siem Reap. I traveled with one female co-leader and 9 (!) teenage female girls, no boys... I am still adjusting to dual-gendered society once again.

Cambodia has impacted me much more than this entry suggests, but since I am writing three weeks after the fact, and have lived with the changes, they seem less vivid and more commonplace; alas, my imputus for recording them here has gone. I will try to do better in Ecuador and Peru, where I will lead a 7-participant trip with LEAPNow's LEAPYear program.

In the meantime, check out a travel-leader blog that blows my mind, especially the blog entry "I choose," in September '07 at www.solbeam.com.

No hay comentarios: